Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'M FREE I'M FREE I'M FREE!!!

yes yes yes!!! finals are over and I can finally enjoy the Christmas Holiday!!! this year finals were so time consuming!! i keep thinking that they are just like my 1st year... not that hard, but as you keep moving forward things get harder!!! I did really well in my Interior Design classes and ok in my science and I think I did well in my french! im so so happy that they are all over! i am really proud of my interior design project! im so happy that it turned out so well. we had to design a room, and add color and texture into it and then create a layout. I love this class and learned so so much. i love designing logos and websites, posters, and tons of other things! I also learned that if I don't get into the Interior Design program that I finally have a back up plan and that I will go into Graphic Design. So at least I have a plan!! here is a picture of my final project. I hope you like it.


oh yeah... i turned 22 on the 8th!! woot woot, im sure getting old in Utah years! haha. it was a good birthday, even though i had stress of finals and work, it still was a good bday i just hung out with some of my friends and a few others so it was good, ill get to go to lunch with my awesome sisters and mom this friday so it works! it weird im 22!!! haha i know that is so young but wow im getting up there!! sorry i would post pics of the birthday, but my camera broke so i don't have any to show!! hopefully ill get a new camera for Christmas... so wel will see!!

4 comments:

Tawnie! said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Oh what I would give to be 22 again! Keep having fun and I'm glad finals went well!
Tawnie

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Happy Birthday Kimsy! Sorry I missed it! I miss you so much. We need to do lunch soon. I'm off to take my last final and then can join in your done-with-finals celebration! Zach says hello!

Cheyenne D said...

haha well at least you are not 23!!! haha jk :) but oh yeah you just reminded me...you asked me about my job right? I work for Logoworks our website is logoworks.com. It is such a great job! Right now Im just a Brand Consultant but hopefully soon (maybe by next week!) I will be a DESIGNER! I am so ecited. But yeah if you look at our website you can see all the info. anyway yes Grapgic Design is so fun I would not want to be doing anything else!

Karla Christiansen said...

Kim... you are not old. Get out of Utah so you don't have to feel like you are old! Happy Birthday to you, you old lady.

Your project looks amazing! I am so glad you have a "plan". I think either major you would be great at!

Looking forward to seeing you in January!