a BIG BIG thank you!
Thanks for all the congrats and encouragement from everyone this past week!
I really am so so lucky to have so many friends and family that actually care about what i do in my life. I am a very lucky person to have so many of you when I know there is alot of people that do not have anyone to share exciting news to.
so again
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
you guys truly are the best anyone could have
give yourselves a big pat on the back.
your truly amazing:)
So what is your life going to be like next semester you all ask?
well I will tell you.
I get to look forward to:
Architectural graphics 3 days a week for 3 hours or more:)
Computer rendering and CADD for the same amount or more also:)
SKETCHING SKETCHING SKETCHING
the amazing opportunity to make me a tiny house (more details to come when i know exactly what that means by "amazing opportunity" )
meeting alot more amazing designers and helping them with some of their projects (I am so excited for this one)
endless and sleepless nights (YAY!!/not)
reading up on tons of designs, architects and new projects(there goes my summer of fun/jk I love reading about this kind of stuff)
and did i mention SKETCHING!
oh and the BIGGEST of all BIGGEST things I can't wait for is
a mac for just me:)
it might take me all summer and a few student loans to pay for it, but to me it's all worth it.
People might say this is more stress than a stress reliever but not me, I know its going to be very hard, time consuming and competitive, but I just so relieved that I am in that it is a big stress reliever to me:)
oh and this is also:
he never stops amazing me on what he comes up with in music. I LOVE, let me repeat, I LOVE LOVE his stuff, put a little Jon Schimdt on in the background and all stress leaves the room and you just left with sweet sounding music and your daydreams.
enjoy my amazing friends and family. you deserve it.
I LOVE you all:)
Thanks for all the congrats and encouragement from everyone this past week!
I really am so so lucky to have so many friends and family that actually care about what i do in my life. I am a very lucky person to have so many of you when I know there is alot of people that do not have anyone to share exciting news to.
so again
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
you guys truly are the best anyone could have
give yourselves a big pat on the back.
your truly amazing:)
So what is your life going to be like next semester you all ask?
well I will tell you.
I get to look forward to:
Architectural graphics 3 days a week for 3 hours or more:)
Computer rendering and CADD for the same amount or more also:)
SKETCHING SKETCHING SKETCHING
the amazing opportunity to make me a tiny house (more details to come when i know exactly what that means by "amazing opportunity" )
meeting alot more amazing designers and helping them with some of their projects (I am so excited for this one)
endless and sleepless nights (YAY!!/not)
reading up on tons of designs, architects and new projects(there goes my summer of fun/jk I love reading about this kind of stuff)
and did i mention SKETCHING!
oh and the BIGGEST of all BIGGEST things I can't wait for is
a mac for just me:)it might take me all summer and a few student loans to pay for it, but to me it's all worth it.
People might say this is more stress than a stress reliever but not me, I know its going to be very hard, time consuming and competitive, but I just so relieved that I am in that it is a big stress reliever to me:)
oh and this is also:
he never stops amazing me on what he comes up with in music. I LOVE, let me repeat, I LOVE LOVE his stuff, put a little Jon Schimdt on in the background and all stress leaves the room and you just left with sweet sounding music and your daydreams.
enjoy my amazing friends and family. you deserve it.
I LOVE you all:)
No comments:
Post a Comment