Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{PEACE:im done:)}






Thats right folks....
the Tiny House is finished!
final
finition
fatto
feito
D-to the-O to the-NE!!

ahhhhh such a big relief, but an amazing experience
I was a little worried on how it was turning out
BUT I think it turned out fantastic!
a few mistakes, but hey its a learning experience right?

it was such a hectic, stressful, but a really fun time
it flew by so fast!!!

I only have my construction documents to do and Im done for the semester!!YAHOO

I am so grateful for this AMAZING experience and so excited to learn more!

take a look at ALTEZZA {the name of my place it you didn't know} and let me know what you think!!


P.S. anyone that lives here close, there will be an open house to come take a look at all projects of Tiny house on December 2. so keep it open. I would LOVE all who can come-to come!!!

I love you all and thanks so much for the amazing support and patience!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Yeah Kim! I am so glad for you. And yes, I want to come see all of the tiny houses. Except, do I have to dress up? Because I really dont want to, and lets face it, I am not trendy, so even if I did dress up I would still look beneath all of you fashionable designers :)

Karla Christiansen said...

this was really cool to see in person, did you get your grade yet? - Justin