Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{One year older and kinda wiser..}


That's right I have turned the big 23!!!
I am so grateful for my amazing family and friends and all of the amazing opportunities that I have been able to experience and will experience and I am so glad I live in this time of life.

Time as flown by as I have looked back on some of my pictures growing up so I thought I would share with you all the fun ones I loved.
some awkward. so funny. and some so dang cute {Im not bragging my aunt and uncle say I was/ and still am an adorable child}

{see I was a cute child}
{Farrah Fawcett style}
{awkward for lindsey, gerry, and justin, I was still cute}
{baptized, who would have thought, I know!}
{Senior pic,I know I thought I was the shiz in my letterman's jacket}
{One of my fav. pics}
{again awkward for Kathyrn, Karen, Lindsey, I am still just so adorable}
{I don't know how I got so lucky}
{Mom, me and dad on graduation}
{Ok so here is the awkward photo all around,the hair, the pose, the matching jumpsuits.... mother what where you thinking?!?!}




and slowly my pictures get more awkward. I know what happened?
guess that is what your get when you get older.
MORE AWKWARD.

Happy Birthday to me!


POST NOTE: all comments on family photos are completely joking. I love my family and I think we are all quite a catch. I mean come on, we are all married and have good careers.... oh wait except me. well 7 out of 8 made it, thats not bad. I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!

4 comments:

Nicole Lee said...

I just peed a little at the floral jumpsuit.

Also, Abbey looks just like you when you were little.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Yeah Kimmy! Happy Birthday! And if it makes you feel better, I thought you were the shiz in your lettermans jacket as well, just as long as you still wanted to hang out with us, your uncool friends without jackets, and you did so it was all good.

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Happy Birthday Kim! We're sad we didn't get to have a good old fashioned pineview party with you! Hope it was fun anyway!

Amy K. Harris said...

Happy Birthday!!! (even though I'm kind of late) Those are some cute pictures. If I lived in Logan I would take you to lunch to celebrate (maybe sometime though???)