Thursday, February 11, 2010

{32 days}

Since I have had this.

well ALL types of this= NO SUGAR.

I don't miss it, not really.

I found that hardest part of it was finding things that didn't have refined sugar in the ingredients.

But I am getting the hang of it and finding a lot more things using organic honey or other ingredients.

BUT I will break it for Valentines day.
Because I want my mom's famous "Ice Box Dessert" aka cheesecake.
Its sooooooo Yummy. and its tradition.

But I will continue on after VD.

My goal is to really cut down on refined ingredients, make healthier choices and so on.

So once in a while won't hurt, right?

P.S this is my 100th post! woot woot I'm in the triple digits of blogging, Im such a grown up:)


3 comments:

Cheyenne D said...

Oh my gosh, I am doing this same thing!! I have only been doing it for about 2 weeks though...it has been so hard but I feel so much better! I don't think I can ever drink a can of non-diet soda again, knowing now how much sugar is in one can! You will have to keep us updated! :) By the way, I love your blog. It is always so fun, and I love when I see you have updated it.:) You are so cute!

Karen said...

you go girl!!

Tyanna said...

You're such a hero Kim! And your blog is so cute!