Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{My new Life}



go {here} if you can't see the full screen

Just when I think that my life is going through
rough waters, I think of Stephanie of the NieNie Dialogues.

She simply amazes me.

Her attitude, her faith, her life.

my new goal: be like her.

She puts life in the right perspective: Simple. nothing fancy. just the real things that matter.

I love her strength, wisdom, and humor. she makes me want to be better.

And I love my church. It is so amazing and for some reason I always forget.

My favorite part about this messages is when Stephanie talks about her spirit tapping her heart and letting her know why she still exists on this earth.

I found that so inspiring and how I need to listen to my spiritual taps more.

so thank you Stephanie.

Thank you for reminding me the real reasons why we are here.

1 comment:

*Sami* said...

Thanks for putting that on here, it really makes you stop and think about what you have! :)