Sunday, September 12, 2010

{An absence well deserved, but well hounded for}

Soooooo.....

many people are telling me I've been slacking in the blogging world.

Ok I have.

sorry.

So much to do in such a little time and blogging hit the back burner

so here is a few pics of what I have done over the past 3 months


{and this was the most action i got all summer long}



















plus many more adventures, but someone {me} forgot to take the camera.

Over all, a pretty gosh darn good summer.

now back to the niddy griddy

don't hold your breath for a lot of posts
{you might turn a slight bluish}


3 comments:

Nicole Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Lee said...

Thank you for posting. I feel better now that I know about your life.

But really? That picture of me in my swimming suit with nine chins...
NOT NECESSARY!

Karen said...

Welcome back girlfriend!! I have missed YOU!!!