It all started with this sign.
A lady came up to us and ask us.
L: "are you guys wanting to go to the concert?"
me: "Yes we do, but we don't have tickets"
L: "What if I could help with you with?"
me:"Whats the catch?"
L:"Nothing, all you have to do is make a sign and I will get you up to the VIP section of the concert"
me:"What does the sign have to say"
L:"Nothing, any thing you want it to say, sooooo?
me:"Hell yes!"
We didn't know for sure if it was a scam or not, but we were willing to try!
I mean come on! VIP for Lady GAGA?!?!
well it wasn't a scam, well kinda, something sketch went on to get us in there but we didn't ask questions and we got it!!
5th row to LADY GAGA!!!
she is crazy werid but it was sooooo good!!
shout out to Mark from SYTYCD!! he was sooo good as well as all the other dancers

her crazy entrance



GO GAGA!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my lanta! So extremely jealous! I saw gaga in the nose bleeds at ESA and loved every minute of it! I couldn't imagine 5th row!!
Post a Comment