Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{a BIG break never hurt anybody}

woops. its been awhile.

BUT

to be honest, I needed a break from the blogging world.

BUT

Im back and ready to continue documenting my life for myself and my 2 readers out there.

NYC was a blast. Best experience I have had in my life up to date.

I would display thousands of pictures of the Big Apple, but that would take forever sooooooo, here are some links to view my albums of my East coast adeventures over the summer.

and

I learned so much and I will always be so grateful that I was able to experience it.

So Im a Senior. In college. NBD. EXCEPT that I am a SENIOR IN COLLEGE!!!!!!

I never thought the day would come. I graduate in May and then I am kicked out into the real world to find a grown-up job, grown-up worries, 401K and all that jazz. People say not to rush it, enjoy college, you will hate it when the day comes, blah blah blah.

I have LOVE college life, I really have. I have met great peeps, new friends, seen so many places. I have loved it.

BUT

I am ready to move into the adult world. Its time.
Scary to think, but I cant wait to find out where I will end up.

Texas
Boston
NYC
California
Denver
SLC
Georgia
Arizona

the possiblities are endless

and I can't wait.

3 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

So glad you are back!

The McDonald's said...

Me too... and you are done so fast! May is gonna come quick! So we need o do more this semester then our once a year get together... that you missed!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Kim, I am way excited to see where you go! Keep us posted. Also, missed you at the Christmas party!