Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend!!


This weekend I have so so much fun! I was able to babysit my very cute nephew Jake (Justin and Karla's) they are from Alaska and Justin and Karla were on vacation in Mexico and Karla's mom needed me to watch Jake for a few hours! he is the cutest boy alive!!! he is so so much fun. he is always smiling, giggling and running constantly!!! i loved watching him!!

Next I had a sleep over with my other adorable nieces and nephews! Abby, Ammon, Jarom and Rachael. we usually have a sleep over every few months so Linds and Jason can have a break, having 4 little ones is no walk in the park!!! I can only take them for a weekend every few months, praise Linds for doing this every day!! we had so much fun!! 1st we went to feed the ducks at 1st damn. it was so funny the ducks completely surrounded them! there were so many ducks!! it was so much fun. the kids had a blast and didn't want to go. 2nd we went to this park in Logan were it is a Log castle and they had a blast!!! and last we had some pizza and went to Caspers icecream parlor. talk about kids hype on sugar!! it was a fun but hectic night! here are some pics and video














The next thing I did this weekend was that I went to my sister Karens house and help made little girl headbands and flower clips for the Festival of Trees this Christmas. she is donating them to help out raise money towards Primary Childrens Hospital this Christmas. it was so so much fun, and I loved helping!! so I guess I am donating too:)right? I also have decided to sell them also.. so if you are interested let me know!(ill post pics of them on Monday when they are all finished!)

And last but not least we went to REAL Salt Lake game! it was so so so so much fun, I LOVE soccor now!! it was such a fun and exciting game. we went to eat out and rode the tracks down and had a blast. they were playing for the Western Conference against the NY Bulls. they did lose 1-0 but it still was an amazing game. they played so well and their defense and offense was so amazing, they had so many shots but none of them went into the goal, it was so frustrating to me i can't imagine how the players felt!!! ahhhh. they took 2nd in the whole conference so i am so so very proud of them. I now am a hard core REAL soccer fan! along with my Utah Jazz and Yankee fetish!! it was so much fun and the stadium was unreal!! i am def. going to many of their games next season.

































over all this has been a great weekend and I loved spending time with my family!! thanks everyone for a great weekend!!




2 comments:

Bart and Shantyl Stears said...

wow looks like you had a great weekend! how fun!

Karen said...

Thanks for all the fun kim! I need to borrow your pics for my blog!!