
well as you all know, well most of you know, i have been planning on going to Europe with USU this summer with study abroad and I have been so excited about it, but sadly i have found out that they have raised the $ of the experience and so i have decided not to go:( im so so bummed!! it would be an amazing experience but I just don't think that it is worth the money they are asking for. i am planning on maybe doing another program next summer that does not cost so much and still have the experience of the Europe life or wait and go with the Interior Design program in 2 yrs. im just so bummed that it didn't work out, i have been waiting for this for a year and it sucks that i wont be able to experience it!!! so i guess ill see it a couple yrs:( but i will tell you this, I WILL MAKE IT THERE!!!!! that is my 1 goal that i will achieve it if nothing else!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Kim! I am so glad to find your blog! You are still cute as ever. Hope all is well with you!- ally southern
www.oursouthernfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Kim! It's funny that you said you still can't believe i'm pregnant because I feel like i'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life! :) She is almost here though and I'm so excited! I hope you are doing well- I miss you tons.
Post a Comment