so i have be avoiding to be "tagged" in the blog world but i can't anymore so here it is: to you karli:
the sad truth to my life:
8 Favorite TV shows:
*LOST(wow i love this show so much! just because i want to figure out what is going on!!)
*Grey's Anatomy
*Jon and Kate + 8 (I don't know how they do it, but it is amazing!)
*Brothers and Sisters (haha cause this is my family in a nutshell)
*Color Splash
*Divine Design
*HGTV Showdown
*Design on a Dime
(can you tell i like to design?!)
8 Things to Look forward To:
*Graduating (in anything at this point!)
*start my own career
*find someone to share moments with
*a family of my own
*pay off my student loans: Blah!:(
*Seeing my dad again :)
*design and build my own home
*finally living life instead of going to college!
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
*Cafe Rio
*P.F Changs
*Chili’s
*Cheesecake Factory
*My sister Karen's cooking is so so so good:)
*Firehouse
*Costa Vida
*Cafe Sabor
8 Things on My Wish List:
*Go to Europe
*Go to Australia
*Open up my own Design and Craft Boutique
*Have my own little Ranch with horses, cows, chickens, etc..
*Design a showroom in NYC
*Live in NYC for a couple of years
*Have dinner with Kevin Costner:)
*Play Baseball in the Yankee Stadium with Derek Jeter!!
8 People I tag:
*Karen
*Karla
*Amy
*Cherri
*Charlotte
*Laci
*Britt
*Shanny
P.S: to the people i tagged, you don't have 2 no pressure, but it would be fun to learn more about you! EXCEPT Karen you have 2 cause you tagged me on a couple of these so you can't get out of it!!haha
3 comments:
Haha im proud to see you did my tag
Kimit!!!
I think I have already done this tag ha ha aren't blogs funny! Also why Kevin cosner out of all the movie stars???? You are so fun and experiencing so many things. You are so good at design I am amazed!! I wish I was as good at it as you are. I will have to call you for tips.
Kim, I may or may not accept this tag. We are so behind on our blog, just getting Justin's deployment pictures up.
I loved reading all those fun things about you!
Post a Comment