well yep its here. my portfolio packet. where it decides my future. yep this little packet will decide if i stay at USU and do interior design or if i will head to Weber and do graphic or interior kitchens from them. I hope to stay at USU.
The packet of doom.........
it contains a cd of instructions of what i need to do
1. draw a piece of furniture of detail or as a whole
2. draw an abstract of an object in 4 different ways
3. do a whole page of architectural drawing (this 1 is a killer. all hand written and in perfect form, in size and space.)
4. design a logo for your future company that describes me (what?? i need help on this one)
5. Floor plan of a room in a house (kitchen,bedroom,bath,etc.)
its due on April 13th and then 2 weeks later we learn if we make it or not!!hmmmmm i might not have any nails anymore and a few more cold sores from all the stress
i don't know if i can do this. pray for me. ill keep you posted. if i vanish for a while, you'll know why.


So it's USU vs. Weber. what will the verdict be.... I hope USU. I hate purple.
3 comments:
Good Luck Kim! I will for sure pray for you to stay at USU. Purple schools have always been an ugly color, even in High School! You will do great!
Good luck Kim! I know you'll do great! You're great at what you do!
Good luck! Put your trust in the Lord and let the holy ghost guide you.....keep your mind and heart open! PURPLE isn't sooooo bad! I chose a purple path and I am doing ok!!
Post a Comment