Sunday, July 12, 2009

{Why is it so DAMN hard}

I don't understand.

Why do us humans make this so DAMN hard


I mean shouldn't this be easy breezy?
Like
If she gets it, and he gets it,
then shouldn't they get it together?



why do we always make things so complicated?
like making 1 step into 10 different steps






Can't it be just this simple?

and say things like this?



and this?

Why is it that we as humans make something that is so simple and so natural
so FLIPPIN DAMN HARD




Is it because we are so pride & Prejudice?



or



is it because we are so lazy?



or



because we just think too much about it and analyze it
and pick and grind at it till there is nothing left to have?





I don't know what it is but can we all just STOP IT?




can you tell Im frustrated with this topic?





can you tell that a certain boy needs to make up his mind and just let me know what he is thinking?




cause the game is getting old {granted, I haven't played it as long as my BFF:)}




SISTAS i need your help.........

cause us chicas need to stick together.


{pics by LeLove}




3 comments:

Nicole Lee said...

Amen sista!

UGH! That's all I have to say.

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

hey auntie, hang in there,Brian is not one to make things complicated. when we were dating he just was as laid back as possible, which is nice but he never would tell me how he felt. He is not one to express his feelings very much. So I hasd to just come right ou t and ask him point blank if this was going any where and if he wanted it it go any where cause I did. That worked for us, sometimes we just have to make the first move. In my case I told Brian I loved him first, if I would have waited for him to say it, I may still be waiting today. Hang in there it will all work out. But dont be afraid to be a little forward!

Karla Christiansen said...

Or maybe this man of yours is like your brother Justin... really likin' you, but not sure he's ready for serious stuff. I dumped Justin and three days later the truth came out. Guys are the worst at communicating so hang in there.