Monday, September 21, 2009

{A man's best friend}

Is a light term used for Annie. she was so much more.
She was an incredible friend, perfection was her middle name.
she was my dad's right hand man {women} and his constant companion.
you never saw him without her. Always driving down the road in his white Chevy diesel with Annie's head {with tongue out the side} sticking out the bed of the truck.

When my dad passed away, she never was the same. you could tell she missed her best friend. But I could always count on her, whenever I came home and was missing my dad I would sit outside next to her and she would always make me feel better.

She was an amazing animal. the best frisbee catcher in the world, could burn rubber like no other, always could count on her, and knew how to have fun in life {something I think she learned from my dad}

Thank you Annie for so many many many memories:) you are the one and only dog I will ever have {I don't think I could ever get another} you are truly amazing and I know you are in a better place now {Duh!! with the most amazing man ever!}

I bet they are playing frisbee, camping in the mountains, and of course watching over all of us.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

You will be surely missed miss lady. you were and still are 1 incredible man's best friend.


Annie Christiansen
1998-2009







P.S
I was looking for pictures of Annie and I came across these magical treasures:

my dad was/is a stud!

these are some of my fav. pics of him. {I think I get my style from him:)}

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sam and Kathryn Rose said...

Thank for making me have a good cry once again. Hey I need a copy of those pictures. Where did you get them?
Love ya

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

what happened...when? Okay i just cryed hard and she wasnt even my dog, but your right, she was never the same after grandpa died! But she is in a better place!

Karla Christiansen said...

Kim, Great post on Annie -Justin