K here it is, the Beast!!
Please take a look and let me know what you think!! please tell me the good the bad the ugly, any suggestions will do!!
Its a little different, but it had to be out of the box, no traditional{sorry Justin} so its extremely modern.
Cement Walls and floors, with white tile for the exterior{like the Getty Center in LA,}{go here for amazing pictures} a lot of big windows for natural lighting and sweet lighting techniques on the inside. Im not sure on everything on the inside, but that will come later.
Ill post more elevations later {im tired}
***you might want to click on each photo to get a close up**
and sorry about the colors, they help me with line weights in AUDO CADD so their are kinda hard to see. but hopefully you get the idea
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave critiques, I need all the help I can get!!


1 comment:
KIM-- I think this is fabulous. Sorry-- this is Emily Moss (Miskin) I'm going to SLCC for Interior Design, so I always like to look at your blog. I'm hoping to either go to USU or Weber in the Summer. I love your design! It's totally out of the box-- but it's fabulous! You're so creative!!
Post a Comment