
BLAH.
I ran outside for the 1st time since the training of the 1/2 marathon had began.
BLAH.
I don't know why but I could NOT get a good rhythm therefor I could not run well.
I felt like someone was ripping out my lungs with a dirty devil vacuum & I felt like I was foaming at the mouth like a dirty animal with rabies. it was horrible
Actually I had to switch from running to walking.
BLAH!
I hated how I couldn't do it! I felt so good and on track and know I feel like I am starting over.
Maybe it was my new shoes, maybe I just am not meant to be a runner
Blah.
Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Its alright Kimmy, I have runs like that sometimes, you just have to try again another day and it will change.
Get pink shoes.
Give it time!!! I promise it will get better. Don't feel bad when you have to walk either.
Just keep at it lady. Do you run with a great playlist, that's VITAL!
Post a Comment