Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{the hair pulling has stopped....for now anyway}

The chair project is done. YESSSSS.
I really liked it, except that my chair gave me major stress.
it just wouldn't build right,my teacher even said "damn-it" and "oh hell" a lot while helping me.
so I guess it wasn't just me.
so this chair is the back up, almost like the real things, but not exactly.
Im still working on the real one, but who knows if that will ever come.
my favorite part of this project was the rendering of the room. I really liked it and enjoyed actually making a room look real with lights and everything.

and of course working in photoshop is always a big plus!

It makes me really excited for all the future projects that I will be getting in the next 2 years.

I love it!

2 comments:

Emma said...

I LOOOOOVVEEE it. I'm very proud of you, and all of your designs. It's awesome

Karla Christiansen said...

WOW Kim. Seriously you are so talented and have got that photoshop under your command. Impressive!