Thats right!!
The most single, party savvy, out going, fun loving,redneck person is now off the market!!
I have had so many many great times with this lady!
Im so happy for her and wish her the best on her new adventure.
There is not a memory that I have that does not have her in it!
from dancing since we were 8 to high school and to "grown up" life she has been in it and she is the best!




{if you notice im always on the left, well right and she is always on the right, well left. its because we have our "picture sides" of our faces, our sexy side}
From this to that:
{all i gotta say is that he won for sure:)}

So we threw her a shower to celebrate!
a garden sophisticated theme
"Garden sweetness"
{because we need all the help in the sophisticated scene as much as possible}
not really, I just wanted to throw her a fun party and use my interior design, creative side at the same time.
{stay tuned for her wedding reception}
{I got my creative juices flowing}
I wish you the best:)
1 comment:
Cute shower Kim! Now I know to call you when I need someone with great decorating ideas! :)
Post a Comment