Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{NYC or BUST baby}





Thats right ya'll

Im going back and it feels so so right

and I may not come back this time.......

except for maybe school might tow me back to good old cache valley Utah, but lets not dwell on that.....

NYC baby, you never looked so good, so good I could lick you up.






s

6 comments:

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Holy crap lady, I am so jealous. I mean I should get to go once before you get to go again. Who are you going with and why? That is SO fun!

The Millers said...

That is so awesome! I just got back and it was so fun, I'm jealous of you. I would say I hope you have a good time..but that sounds silly, of course you will, you are going to NYC!!!

Ashley said...

Lucky girl! I've been wanting to go back soooo bad! Find the naked cowboy for me :)

Karla Christiansen said...

OHHH how fun Kim!!!

Karla Christiansen said...

OHHH how fun Kim!!!

The Roholts said...

Jealous!