Because I finally purchased my very 1st piece of furniture, and by buy I mean, I made it. From scratch. Thats right, you can all be jealous, because you should be.
From scratch, blood, sweat and tears {not really but it sounds better that way}
But really, I made this beautiful thing! It was my "Final" for my materials class and the best final I will ever have.
They gave me a box, an empty one at that and said, go at it! no really I had a little more instruction than that, but it was a great experience! maybe my future is furniture and pattern making?! who knows, but I sure do love it:)
The begining of something very special {and by that I mean, my future living room is going to rock}
Like I said you can all be jealous, REALLY jealous.
3 comments:
Kim, that is really awesome! I am a fan. Good work!
Indeed, I am jealous and amazed. You have def found your calling. Keep it up Kim...feel free to send nursery ideas my way :)
Kim you are so so talented! Enough said. I loved our decorating talk the other night. We miss you!
Post a Comment