Thursday, January 6, 2011

{Oh the places I will go prt 1}

I have been so blessed to go to New York AGAIN! So amazing! I was able to see so many more things this time around, because I could get around easier! I love this city, the engery, the excitment, the architecture and the art! all so amazing and so much inspiration! everything about this city is so amazing and I am in Love! From Grand Central station to the Statue of Liberty, it was 5 days of pure bliss!

An overload of pictures but here is some love from NYC:

{sorry I uploaded them backwards, so the first is the last day}



Beautiful Statue of Liberty

I was able to go up to the 1st platform, it was amazing! many many stairs but worth it!
up inside her (thats what she said, bahaa)




Museum of Natural History. SO AMAZING! Life and people are amazing!I love watching evolution and how we become better.




Battery park

After 3 days of searching...... I found "FRIENDS" well thier apartment building at least!
Central park: Amazing. Beautiful landscape, amazing architecture, awesome entertainment, crazy bike rides!






Alvin Ailey Dance center = Amazing talent, history, architecture and people.
Mosaic tile wall, so beautiful.


Can never get tired of architecture
Sadly, no soup for me:( it was closed.


Pictures will never tell the amazing size of this place. A whole city block. Amazing!
Endless crazy subway rides:)
Columbus Circle
The Infamous Time Square. It is its own city itself. So much energy, life and excitment.


Lincoln center. NYC LDS temple.Juilard School. Gray's Papaya. One of the best parts of the whole trip. Amazing part of the city and so beautiful.


This school is so beautiful! many people do not like the remodel but I think is is so beautiful and it reads the evolution of the school.



The food of NYC is just so amazing, so many choice in such a small space.

The most humbling and spiritual part of the city. WWTC. It will be amazing when it is complete and I want to come back and see it.


The amazing Brooklyn bridge. The history is amazing and the architecture of it is awesome! I love it so so much so I put my signature on it:)

Frank Gehry building. isn't it amazing!
Downtown NYC


The MET. Amazing! again I love watching where people started creativly and how far we have come.







Oh that Crystler Building. so beautiful!
Grand Central Station
Alice in Wonderland in Centeral Park

An amazing trip that I am so grateful for!

1 comment:

Amy K. Harris said...

Jealous! New York AND Chicago. Lucky girl.