Well its official:
Thee Vicente Wolf
has offered me an internship for the whole summer:)
I am sooooo very excited about this.
I love his style, everything about it, neutral rooms, exoctic accessories, unique architectural elements.
I have heard good things about his office from past students that have gone there. Me and my fellow classmate will hit the concrete jungle from May till the end of August!

I get to walk across this beauty like a real New Yorker

I get to live here! HERE!! I can't believe it, not just a trip, I will be living here!
I get to say things like:
"I'll meet you at the corner of Madison and 5th"
"lets do lunch at serendipity's today"
"I feel like a run in Central Park today"
"Hey Taxi!!"
"Man that subway was packed today"
"Shopping at H&M? I think so"
"Magnolia's Bakery please"
and sooooooooo many more like that.

My office will be overlooking Central Park. YES!!


Period.
9 comments:
Congrats Kim! I (heart) NY too! :)
KIM! That is SO awesome, kind of like a dream. I am so excited for you. Let me know if you need any more info on FA. Good Luck!
Kim!!! I'm so excited for you! That is great and I'm sure you will wow them!
Wow Kim! Kels told me your good news. That's amazing! You'll be awesome out there. Congrats!
Yay Kimmy that is so exciting!
I'm soooo jealous. Can I quit my job and move with you? Congrats. That's so exciting.
I'm so proud of you! This will be an experience of a lifetime!!
Just promise you will come back! Loves!
Kim. I always thought you'd go on to bigger and better things. We couldn't be more proud of you... so talented and such a hard worker. You're going to make good things happen for yourself.
Now please please give us lots of updates on how life in NYC is!
So I'm a little late checking the blog. Wow! What an adventure. I'm so excited for you and slightly jealous. I know you will do a fabulous job and nothing less than perfection (since that is your style). Best of luck!
Post a Comment