Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CAUTION!! Long post coming your way!!

Ok so this is going be be a big post so i am apologizing in advance!!

1st I wanted to show all my friends and family my 1st wedding I decorated for!! MY best best friend Wendi Lee Zundel Berrett was married this past weekend and she gave me the opportunity to decorate her wedding!! It was so much fun and I loved doing it so thank you thank you wendi!! her colors were really classy with off white, pearl, silver, green and black. It was a very classy look and I loved doing it!! my favorite was the table decorations!! they were as you can see is the big tall vases filled with ornaments, pearls and crystals and topped with a huge flower arrangments!! they were a headache at 1st to see how they were going to work and stay up right, but we made it work and they looked so so good!!! im so happy on how they turned out!! we also added to the table tall and short candle holders and different sizes of pearls, i was so so happy!! it turned out so so well!! Wendi and Dusty looked so amazing and make the cutest couple ever and I wish them the best of luck!!

Also Wendi wanted me to mention that if you or anyone are interested in the decor she is selling them for a great price so let me know!!

OH AND ALSO I think this is want i really want to do with my life is be a wedding planner!!! it was so much fun and I loved making decorations for the special day for the bride and groom!!! My dream is to open my own little business and start doing wedding and party events!! sooooooo if anyone want a cheap wedding planner or designer I am for hire and super cheap because I am in training!!! so let me know!!

here are some pics of the wedding and the beautiful bride and handsome groom!! it was such a special day and I love these 2 people so much and I know they are going to have such a great life together!! congrats Dusty and Wendi!!!




















2nd I am late on wishing my amazing father a very happy birthday!! he would have turned 70 this year on Jan. 27th! He was an AMAZING example to me in every aspect of life! I miss him so so much! i miss his phone calls and his long talks about life every time i went home!i miss the four wheeler rides and horse back rides with him and telling me his amazing views on life! i miss his big old hands with his HUGE veins that I would play with every sunday:) he was such a huge part of my life, more than i ever really knew until i couldn't have him in it anymore! I love him so so much and i hope that he knows that!! I know that he is watching over me and keeping on the straight and narrow cause for sure i need someone pushing in the right direction!!





He loved babies!!! and all of his grandkids!! he was so proud of all of them and all that they have done! he loved to play with them at all ages and take them on horseback rides and four wheeling trips and camping. he loved being outdoors and passed that love on to me and all of his kids!! he lived life and he loved it and i hope that i can do the same!! his favorite thing to do was have water fights at all family gatherings!! he would start it and we would have so much fun! he would always say he won, but rest of us would disagree:) that is one of my favorite memories of my dad, he always acted like a child!! my sister Kathryn was asked once, "when are you going to grow up?" and she said "when my father does" and it is so so true!!









I love my dad so so much! I want to wish him a happy birthday and say I love you and miss you!! you are the greatest dad anyone could have asked for and an amazing example and i hope i can turn out 1/2 as good!!! I love you!!

5 comments:

Jesse and Karli Munns said...

You did a amazing job at wendis wedding you would be perfect at a wedding planner. I would love the pictures from the wedding my email is boyz_love_me5@hotmail.com. We need to get together and have lunch me and abby come to Logan alot so will call you next time. And i love the post of your dad i love you kim have a good day :)

Clint and Laci said...

You did an amazing job! I was super proud of you! It was so good to see you. We can't go another three years before seeing each other again. It was way too long! Thanks for the flower it is SO cute

Karla Christiansen said...

Kim you are SO talented! Honestly you did such an amazing job for your friends! It is so fun to see all your amazing creations!

Karen said...

Wow you are sooo talented!! You will be an awesome wedding planner!! I also loved you post on Dad and loved seeing those pictures...... keep up the fun posts. love ya

Bart and Shantyl Stears said...

Kim, That sounds great to me. Just give me a call when a couple days before!