hmm this is a fun one. me aly meg and Kaylee all decided to take a random trip to vegas 1 weekend. yeah we thought hmm lets go to Vegas, when? um lets see tomorrow!! and yeah we did it, we found a super cheap hotel outside of Vegas and went and had a blast. we went to the blue man show and had tons of fun, this picture was at a store and we found these awesome masks and got carried away.... best weekend i have had so far... so great! just for the fact we did it on such a random tangent and it was awesome!
i tag:
Breanne
Megan
Amy
Ashley
Karli
Karla
2 comments:
I love this picture! That was a great weekend, random trips are always the best. Only bad part, we were only a week from being 21, but maybe a good thing so we didn't gamble our life savings away!
Hey girl, we definatly need to go to lunch or something fun I dont come to Logan much anymore but if we planned something I would make time for it, and nope were not moving to Logan Jesse is also working for Malt o Meal and I have a good job with the school district so were staying here. If you ever want any cereal hit me up I will get ya some haha.
Post a Comment