hmmmmmm. huzah huzah.
treat yourself to these
chocolate cinnamon, chocolate chip cupcakes
with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
they are ridiculously scrumptious, if i dare say so myself.
I made them for this ridiculously, amazing, one of a kind girl.
the BFF of all BFF's:)
She loves otter pops, cupcakes and PB & J's. she lives life to the fullest and has the best laugh in the world. she has the best taste in clothes and shoes as far as the eye can see, and gives the best advice ever.
thanks girlie, you truly are amazing female, we should all look up to you:)
it was her birthday this week and i hope she had a great one.
oh and about the cupcakes, i decided that cupcakes should always have a little surprise in them{hence the choc. chips}, because who doesn't like surprises?
so if anyone has a great cupcake recipe PLEASE let me know:)
if you want mine, let me know also, i would be privileged to have it in your collection of yummy, scrumptious recipes.
1 comment:
Totally staking you starting now. Those look freakin good. I'm not a goody maker, I suck at it so I don't have a recipe to give ya, but I would LOVE that recipe. If it's easiest for you to just email it my email is flutterby_501 at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment