Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{For the Beauty of the Earth}


Can I just say how lovely our home planet is?

it is very lovely

and I have fallen in love

it takes my breath away as I discover it's amazing places every single day.

I am so Eternally grateful for our Heavenly Father and what he as given us in this world.

He is the Bee's knees of landscaping.

seriously who can compete with this?


As I am growing up
{I know, I know, who would have thought, right?}
I am finally understanding the beauty of this earth and how much our Heavenly Father loves us. He gave us all of this.
ALL OF IT.
we are a bunch of lucky kids Ill tell ya.


I now know what my amazing father {go here} was always talking about when I was younger. He would always teach us how lucky we were to live where we live and what the Lord our Savior has given us. he would tell us about all the land we would come across and the spectacular mountains we are so lucky to be surrounded by.


I love it here.

to be surrounded by majestic mountains and luscious fields and spectacular flowers with jaw dropping sunrises and sunsets is the way I want to live life through.
{now just give me a man to enjoy it with;)
I know father, 1 step at a time}


I totally understand now.
A truly amazing father we all have.




1 comment:

Nicole Lee said...

Awww...that last picture made me miss you and Kels. Sad face :(