I just wanted to celebrate a few things in my life
TY Brian Hess. 7 lbs. 5 oz. 19 inches long.
cutest little bug ever. I just held him for hours and still couldn't get enough of him. sent straight from heaven with attitude and all.
I can't believe I am a GREAT aunt. a GREAT AUNT!!!! Im not old enough for this gig!
He made me so happy when i needed to it so much.
thanks TY.
{remember I am your fav. GREAT aunt cause i came and saw you 1st}
I want to celebrate my dad
he is so amazing.
I miss seeing him physically everyday, but im so grateful i feel him spiritually still. he is my strength and guardian
{because lets all call a spade a spade, i need it constantly}
I can't wait to see him again, and to just touch his hands and see his smile.
he is the most spectacular father.
happy papa's day. I love you for eternity, and then some
sorry boys {which means=future potentials}
but you have a lot to live up to....
so because of my father, i celebrated like a know he would want me to and went to a spectacular place
YELLOWSTONE
{more like Rainystone, but whose complaining?.... i did, a little}
{sorry ill post more pics later, im tired and my internet is being stupid and won't let me put any more pics on tonight. i guess its tired also}
whats more fun then getting lock out the first night so we had to sleep in a hotel. boo. we still made it fun but still boo.
then it rained constantly while we were there. boo. but still fun
then we get pulled over twice, but just 1 ticket. awesome i know.
LONGEST trip of my life for 1 day of fun.
overall conclusion of the trip:
Fun{thats for you leah} no it was really fun. Maybe next time mother nature could be a little nicer and bring out the sunshine. oh and stay longer that 1 day.
I love life and I am so grateful i get to do so many things and have such an amazing family to share it with.
so my challenge for all of you
CELEBRATE life
its too short not to.

4 comments:
Kim thank you for putting the Ty pics up! I have been wanting to see some pictures of him for so long! I'm jealous you got to go and see him! I stole a picture of him to put on my blog.
Looks like your Jackson trip is one of those that is funner AFTER when you remember how awful it was! Reminds me of our Maui trip this year!
That is possibly the cutest little baby ever! Congratulations Great Aunt Kim!
Thanks Kim for the reminder to celebrate life. Sorry I wasn't able to go with you last week. Thanks for being such a great sis!
I love your post- and Kaden is my brother in law- he's 17... he doesn't look i, but he is!
Post a Comment