Thats right folks.
The Tiny House project has come. and when I mean come, I mean that it has come in full force.
What is the tiny house you all ask?
well sit back and I will tell you!
Requirements:
*Must be only 1000 sq. ft.
{about 500 sq. ft. per floor}
*Have basic rooms like:
bedrooms
bathrooms
living
kitchen
dining
laundry
storage
*Must have multilevel
*Must have stairs
now these are the killers:
*MUST be modern, unique, out of the box, a show stopper
BUT
still be able to fit in the Utah surroundings and still blend in with the other homes in Utah.
talk about a brain teaser. my brain has been cooking since Friday. I think its fried.
Then we build a 3-model out of foam core. don't get me started on foam core. thats a headache on it's own.
this lovely model is of a past student that has come and gone and been successful on her career:



Then we do construction documents
Like these:


But add these:
Plumbing
Lighting
Insulation
Foundation
Flow Pattern
Framing
Outside detail
Inside detail
Hand renderings of 3 rooms
and many more which I don't know of yet.
So pretty much my life now consists of this:
eat, dream, walk, sleep, think constantly of tiny house
and living at the studio.
and Im so so so excited:)
SOOOOOO I will be posting a lot of my ideas and projects on here for you guys to help me with! please give me plenty of critiques, GOOD OR BAD! Ill need all the help I can get!
are you ready for this?!
cause I don't know if I am. But I am so excited
2 comments:
Do a traditional european design with lots of character, like something you would see in a christmas village, I love those. -Justin
Justin sure loves those Christmas Villages! Karla
Post a Comment