Looks amazingly delicious right?!
yeah I made that. hold your applause please.
autographs will be taken after the post.
Ok Ok Im back. no really I am so proud of myself. and it was absolutely scrumptious:)
Its called Italian flag chicken. and its amazing. I paired it off with a spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese and balsamic vinaigrette and cheese & garlic orzo pasta.
I know, your mouth is watering right now, right? cause mine is. I actually think I just drooled on my laptop.
go {here} for the recipe. its a keeper

oh and nothing beats a scookie!
come on to my house to myyyyyy house{theme from girls next door} Sundays are the best.
and as for the family, I really didn't labor on that part {that Ill have to give credit to my mother} but we did have a lovely celebration on Labor Day {get it?} my Family is amazing and I am so so so so so so {you can never have too many so's} lucky to have been chosen to be in this amazing clan. they are all keepers, down to the little ones.
Thanks family for the amazing evening, its been way way to long. we need to do it more often.
oh and look at the yumminess of Nelson Frozen Custard. Thank Bro!
1 comment:
Ooh yummy...that Italian flag chicken looks delectable. I think I just might have to make it. Thanks for including the recipe!
Post a Comment