Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{Cupcakes.Cuties.Cuddles}

what a weekend! filled with yummy food, friends, family and tons of fun. I hosted this past weekend my nieces baby shower, that's right my nieces baby shower. that makes me a great aunt, am I really getting that old?! we had a great time with yummy food, games and chitchat. she received great gifts to help start her new life as a mommy to a cute little boy {he name is yet to be reveled}








Second. After the baby shower I was able to babysit my cute nieces and nephews for the afternoon. we napped, we fed ducks and played at the playground. a very fun filled weekend:)








Hehe. This past semester I have discovered that I love Photoshop, so I had a little fun with the photos. let me know if you like them:)

1 comment:

Clint and Laci said...

Wow I didn't know Katie was pregnant. Tell her Congrats!

Hey I'm going to be up this weekend for about a week. We should go to lunch one day. Maybe with Wendi too. You have my number right? When is a good day for you?