Elite 1:1 1st and 2 2nd's place
Elite 2:1 1st and 2 2nd's place
Seniors: 2 gold's and 1 1st place
Sr.Express:2 3rd's and a 4th place
Express: 2 1st's and 2nd place
Juniors: 2 1st's and a 2nd place. they won over all high point!
Mini's:1st and 4th place
Xcel:took 2 2nd places
Xcite:took both 1st places and overall high point!
Dagroove: 2nd place
DaFunk: 2 2nd places
Underground: 1st and 2nd place
Specialty teams: took home a 1st, 2nd, gold,3rd, and overall high point!
Jr.Jazz: took home a 1st and overall high point
and our studio JDS took overall studio championship!! it was a great day!
I am very proud of all of them for how well they did for their 1st competition! alot of our girls are new to the competition world this year so they have come so far and have done so well! it was a very long day, starting at 7 and ending at 10. we had 40 numbers all together! and we didn't even have all of our companies! our next competition is at USU at the spectrum and I know we are going to do so well! if your in town come by and see!!
I love my job! I have been able to experience to many things and places with it!
here are few videos of the weekend! I will try to post a couple from each competition so you can see their awesome dances! enjoy!
This is Elite 1 Peekaboo prop dance
This is Juniors jazz dance shake. My cute niece Sadie is in this dance and does so well. it cut off during the dance so ill get a next comp.
This is Elite 1 psychobabble contemporary routine. I LOVE THIS ONE!
Im so proud of them!! they did such a great job!
1 comment:
holy cow Kim these dances are really good! I love them!! So where are you teaching dance at?
Post a Comment