Thursday, March 26, 2009

{the last ones I promise}






(this one above is supposed to be blue, why it went red, i don't know, so imagine a dark Nantucket blue)



ok so these are the last i think i will do, alot more simple and just using my initials. I think want they want is simple, but unique. please give me any advice!! ( these last ones I know are alot alike but i was messing around with fonts and using the brackets in different ways. let me know what you think)

2 comments:

Cheyenne D said...

Like I said in the previous post, I love the font choice for the K. These also look a lot more simple which is good. Good job!

Karla Christiansen said...

Kim I think the one you have with the dark blue would look neat. The disclamer is I have no idea what I'm doing.