So I know that you all are wondering what I do all day at my job.{besides looking at Mystery Man}
Well here ya go
{we find these frequently, I hope you young mom's i know don't do this}No Joke.
So we decided that we need to make a game out of it.
A scavanger hunt.
It's the only way to keep us all insane for the whole summer.
That and planting flowers.
oh and looking and lusting over Mystery man, and a few others:)
But these girls are awesome, -1. ha more details to come about that:)
I LOVE my job.


2 comments:
Oh Kim, I love you and I miss seeing your face. I'm glad you are having fun at work let me know if you are ever working by Edith Bowen I'll come say hi. Mystery men & outdoor men and all the other men we need to catch up.
minus one? haha...that's so sad! :)
Post a Comment