Thursday, May 28, 2009

{Likes & Dislikes}

So here a few likes of mine:

Taza & the Prince Etsy shop. go {here

her headbands are the best. I fell in love and now its my goal this summer to collect her whole collection. her blog is pretty amazing too. check it {Here} 


My new friend Leah
she is the bomb. she likes otter pops and turkey sandwiches. she loves Regina Spektor {the #1 reason we are now friends} and dancing in the truck with me. we have the best time at work. each day is a new adventure and I love it. Never a dull moment with miss Leah.

love the girl.{more posts about her will come}


and FINALLY, I know the suspense has been killing all of you;) 
this is Dashing Mountain man
aka Yummy man for short

no joke ladies, he looks alot like the drover;)

those dark eyes, scruffy beard, intense smile, cowboy grown body.

Like I said, Y-U-M-M-Y.

Sweetest guy also. really never met a sweeter kid.

Met him a while ago and , believe me girls, im workin it;)

ahhhhh..... it will happen. I can feel it.

stay tuned..




oh yeah. 

1 more thing.

mystery man is over. turns out he has a ball & chain {wife & kid}
BUMMER.

kinda embarrassing, but kinda funny to laugh at.

told you my dating life is entertaining. 

2 comments:

Clint and Laci said...

Ha oh Kim you make me laugh!

Leah Re-Etta said...

Awe...I feel so honored! and I get to share a post with yummy man?...wow...I must be a pretty big deal:) Thanks Kimberly!! P.S. text me your email address so I can invite you to my blog!