ahhh so much 2 say.
I will have to split it up in to several posts this whole week.
but 1st and foremost i want to express how much i am loving my break and sunny days. Im in LOVE :)
ok ok so for the good stuff.....
so im not the person to always talk about my personal life {and by personal im mean my dating life} but what the heck, why not? its entertaining to me so why not entertain all of you?
here it goes.....
this kid, i shall call him the Horse man
{ill keep his identity safe}
he took me on a wonderful horse-ride this past week and i fell in LOVE {with the horse-ride, not the kid. i fell in like with him} i didn't realize how much i missed it until i was there.
we grazed the bright sweet smelling Wellsville hills and it was amazing. I have missed it so, the sun warming my skin, the smell of the horses {i REALLY REALLY missed that} and the amazing beauty of Cache Valley. It's truly amazing, if you haven't experienced it you really should.
I didn't want to leave. so we stayed for hours talking and riding. It was a really good Saturday.

{not exactly how it happened or what we look like but a girl can dream right?}
The Horse Man wasn't bad to look at or talk to either. hmmmmmm. give me a man that can handle a horse and can work hard and get good and dirty anytime please.
Like i said, i fell in like with him also. I hope he asks me again.
that would be the cheese to my macaroni:)
ok so 1 more. because i can't wait to tell you about this kid.
hmmm i get goosebumps even thinking about him:)
I call him Mystery man.
he is very quit, don't know a whole lot about him yet, but i hope that does not last long. Dark skinned,dark eyes, shaggy curly hair. hmmmmmmm, if i could spread him on a cracker.....
I met him at my new work for the summer. Parks and Rec {i have many adventures to post later}
we have many eye contact sessions. I think that is a good sign.
lets just say i like him alot.
I just wanted to introduce him.
I have many stories to tell later so stay tuned....
oh and yes i still have stories about yummy{mountain man}
so far I really really like my summer, did i mention that?
haha. wow welcome to my dating life. this should be fun.
3 comments:
I for one can't wait to hear about these adventures.
And there better be many more to come, and I better be a part of them!
Also, I hope you don't think that I am the worst friend ever. I promise I am not always a flake. I feel bad for ditching out on the batting cages. I took a nap and when I woke up I was so confused. It was eight, and I thought that it was the next morning and that I was way late for work and freaking out. Even after I figured out what was going on, I was still so disoriented. I'm a weirdo, I know.
I've missed you this week!
Kimmy I am awaiting your next post! This is the most exciting thing I have heard for a long time- you write well too so the intense of the moments builds up! Keep me posted (play on words there I didn't even plan for). Love ya miss
Kim when exciting things like this happen in your life i expect you to call me and tell me all about them. I want all the detail. I hope you are doing super well and i love ya girl. Have a good day!!!
Post a Comment