Thursday, August 13, 2009

{and we are a comin}


Look out!! we comin at full speed!
today we hit the outlets with full vengeance for school outfits.
mostly for my nieces and nephews, but i think this:
I deserve new cute school clothes t00! i need them for my new program
{I know I know, lame excuse, but it sooooooo works, ha}












Ha look at the damage! Now i know what you all are thinkin
{KIM, how did you spend so much, do you need that
much, wow you know how to burn a hole
in your wallet} No No No, is wasn't
just me, this is all of us.
so don't judge me.
I did really
well.


2 stores. BOOYah!

now next weekend is another story.




and of course, you've got to end the day with a frozen treat
D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S.
thats all i have to say.



and my sistas are the bestas
{I tried to rhyme, just work with me}
thanks for a great, wonderfully fantastic day.
you guys are the butter to my bread:)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Aunt Kim!! I got a blog :)
WELL... it looks like you guys had an amazing time! I love going to those outlets. I miss you