Thursday, August 20, 2009

{To the man that knew...}





{I know, I know, we look like a couple of smokin hot sistas}
{literally in some cases}




{the most delicious candy bar}
{yes, yes joey take all the chocolate you want!}
{name that Show}
SOOOO i went to the Martin Harris Pageant this
past weekand it was delicious:)I loved it so much.
a musical interpretation of the story
of Martin Harris.

Can't get any better than that. i was so happy.
i def. recommend going if you are going
to be in the Cahce Valley. Click {here}
for information on the play.


P.S. I was going to put a picture up of HORSE MAN
for all of you to see. but I decided to put a hold on that
and make you guys wait a little bit longer
sorry;)




BTW

Isn't this photo cool?
Im obsessed with feet pictures
I think they are amazingly cool:)



I love my camera and photoshop:)



2 comments:

The Bennett's said...

The show would be the one and only Friends!!!

Karen said...

you are going to do awesome!! wish I was in my program!!!! Love ya