Friday, August 28, 2009

{Oh I am in love}


Yes Yes Im in LOVE.....
with the FAIR! it is fair time and
it is truly magical! I love everything
about the fair: Food, rodeos, rides, animals, and booths

It it is truly so magical
I have loved it ever since I was little.
and I will Never NEVER get tired of it.









P.S. More pics to come & more on how much I love this place

P.P.S I have been playing around in photoshop with my pics, how do you like them?

5 comments:

Amy K. Harris said...

I LOVE your pics. Good luck with school. We still need to play sometime.

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

Kim your pictures are great! I just might have to steal them!

Leah Re-Etta said...

I love these pictures...they make the fair look so much cooler!!!

Emma said...

Beautiful beautiful pictures!!! One day I will almost be as amazing as you... I hope

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

I love the pictures and you look gorgoes in those pictures.