

so I hate when I move into places where they don't let me paint.
Soooo I came up with a solution that works out really well
{In my opinion}
{others have agreed}
Scrapbook squares!
Its so easy to do and it adds color
and texture to your home. and the best part it is
when your done, you can scrapbook with it.
So Here are the directions:
choose a color palette of 3-4 colors
depending on the wall size choose any where
4-6 different patterns
get 2 of each pattern
{3 if you really like it}
the rest of your squares are solids
i did a monochromatic of blues{living room}
and greens{bedroom} and got 3 of each of the solids
To stick your squares on the wall you get
a package of tacky and put it in all 4 corners
and 1 in the middle.
NOW comes the fun!
you just randomly put them up in
no order.NO ORDER!!!
It is alot of fun, doesn't take alot of time, and it looks
amazing! {well i think} I think it is a clever way to add color
and dimension to your home, with a little flare!
So have at it and let me know how you like it in your home!
** all other photos are just of the
decor that we did to our new apartment
3 comments:
Very cute Kimmy! I think that I am going to try- I might need some help! Good luck with school starting again!
wow I would have never thought of that! very cute
You are amazing! What a great idea, no wonder you are in the interior design program!
Post a Comment