Thursday, March 19, 2009

{A moment of your time if you will}

ok so Ive been working on my logo for my porfolio for the interior design program and i need help with my ideas so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you thoughts and critiques! i need all the help i can get!!

P.S. I know i don't have a middle name but i think that "KC" is to short and i couldn't come up with enought ideas with just the 2 letters so i invented me a middle name. I have always wanted one and know you see why!! it would be so much easier for my company logo!


this one should i flip the k or leave as is or make the blue run on to the pink?

This one i was wondering if the lines should go all the way through the k or just meet it. what do you think?





this one looks a little plain, but i like the simplicity of it and the shape that it just creates on it's own, but it needs help still, any ideas?


any suggestions will help me good or bad!! so please please please leave your comment, ideas, etc. it will help me out so so much!

7 comments:

Jesse and Karli Munns said...

I really like the 1st 5th 6th and 7th ones they are all really nice

Clint and Laci said...

So i'm curious to know what the middle name is that you chose for yourself?!?

My favorites are the first and sixth ones. Very nice.

Nicole Lee said...

The 6th one is my vote as well!

southern family said...

I love the mustard yellow one with the 1/2 chandelier in it. But I think just the k c looks good, without the J if you decided to not make up a middle name! ha ha

The McDonald's said...

Kimmy they are all way cute! I like the 4th 6th and 7th the mos, but they are all way cute. Can you only have one? Good lick- Let us know how it goes!

Cheyenne D said...

Hey cute girl! This is what I think! First off, I LOVE all the colors you use in all of them! pretty pretty! My favorite one is probably the 5th one. I like it because it is simple and unique. The best logos are very very simple. I like the 7th as well, but the light fixture has a little too much detail I think...but I LOVE the idea. Maybe if you found one that was a little more simple? I also like the 8th as well but maybe if you made the text bigger to fit the box a little more. And this is only my opinion but I really try to stay away from the zapfino/scriptina font (same thing) because while is a beautiful font is it really overused. But I think they are GREAT Kim!!! Good luck on your portfolio, I know how stressful it can be! :)

Cheyenne D said...

Haha no problem! I love this kind of stuff so it's only natural for me to comment on it! :) And I forgot to tell you...I also love the second one. I think it would be a cool business card, that same size! I would only change one thing about it...make the C the same thickness as the K (I think it's a little thinner) and that will make it look even better! As far as the font on MY header, I don't quite remember what it is. When I get home I will look on my laptop for ya. I know I got it from a free font site though. I am literally OBSESSED with fonts!! Go to dafont.com and download a bunch. But seriously though, it's addicting!!!