ok so here are some more logo ideas, i took some advice and changed some things like font, sizing, getting an actual business name instead of my initials. i am working on making a few other so i will post some of those later on this week! {chey: i couldn't find a simplier chandelier so i did a candle stick, would you happen to know where maybe i could find one, or do you make brushes?}







please give me some more pointers and such!! thanks for everyone that has helped me!!
3 comments:
These look really good! Sorry I forgot to tell you that I asked Amy to look over it and she liked the tan one with the chandelier off to the side. But from these new ones it looks like you like the ones off to the side also. I also like the change of font and what not. Good work, I hope you get in!
Kim, wow! they all look amazing. Honestly it's hard to say which one looks the best. I can't remember all the details of your project. I think you should go with the design that will best show the style you are going with, so it flows nice. Good luck!
Kim! Okay so I love the change in fonts as well, it's always nice to do something different and stand out a little. My fave font is the one you used for the "k" in the first example. And I do like the candlestick a lot better, I think it looks great!
Post a Comment